Свитер Dale of Norway Lillehammer Sweater-Black/Orange Peel
Оригинальное описание: Designed after the original Dale of Norway® Lillehammer line from 1994, the Lillehammer Sweater updates the classic Nordic piece with modern finishes. Designed as the official sweater for the Youth Olympic Games® Lillehammer 2016. Merino wool knit:
• One-ply mid-gauge knit in a smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
• 19.5 micron fibers.
• 230 g/m² fabric weight. Stripe at the shoulder lends contrast to the Nordic jacquard pattern at the shoulder. Norwegian flag patch accents the left shoulder. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Straight hemline. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem. 100% merino wool. Machine wash and dry flat in shade. Made in Norway. Measurements: Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Обязательные для заполнения поля отмечены звездочкой (*).